I recently did a call out on my Instagram page for any burning questions you may have about me and my life. I have been giving you all the beauty and makeup advice for awhile now but I really want you all to get to know the me behind the lipstick!
I picked a few of my favorites but welcome any new questions in the comments. I love when magazines have those quick all about me Q&A’s at the back so I hope you enjoy this snapshot into me!
- What is your favorite site to shop on? I have a few…House of CB , MissGuided , ASOS , and Public Desire
- What is your go-to cocktail? White wine, champagne, and anything with gin.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? I check my phone and read over my group chats with my girls. It’s always LIT 😂
- How many photos do you have on your phone’s camera roll right now? 13,660….. normal, no? 🤦🏻♀️
- What’s your nationality? Persian 🤗 Born in Iran, moved to Canada when I was 6 💛
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Lack of ambition. 🙈
- What is your favorite skin care product that you can’t live without? Josie Maran Argan Oil. This is my be all and end all. I start and end my day with this product.
- What is your lighting set up? What cameras do you use? I either use natural light or the Diva Ring Light. Honestly waiting for the perfect natural light is one of my favorite things to experiment with. I have a Canon t5i Plus for my selfies and for product placement photos I use my iPhone. Natural lighting is always best for product or flat lay photos as to avoid flash back. If you would like to know what apps I use to edit please comment below!
- Have you gone to makeup school? Yes. I took a year long global makeup program. I have continued to learn over the years however and honestly passion is the best thing you can have in your brush belt. Before makeup school I pursued a degree in Criminology/Law and completed a 4 year program. I just could not quiet the voice in my heart that said beauty was my calling.
- What was the first CD you ever bought? Destiny’s Child!
Thanks for getting to know me!